Friday, July 25, 2008

Illustration Art Exhibit


I'm proud to announce that Toucan Art Gallery is hosting an exhibit of my work. More specifically, some original watercolor works from Batman: Absolution, a graphic novel I illustrated a few years back. It should be a fun show and I invite everyone to come by the Toucan and check it out, as well as all the other fantastic work from other artists that Toucan has displayed. I'll be at the Toucan on August 1st from 5 to 9 pm for the opening during the Billings Artwalk. Come by and say, "Hello."

Here are the particulars:

Batman: The Art of Brian Ashmore
August 1 - August 29, 2008

Art Walk opening August 1st (from 5 to 9 PM)

Toucan Gallery
2505 Montana Ave.
Billings, MT 59101

406-252-0122


3 comments:

bathunter said...

Great Moment,

congratulations!!
Soory, but i cant be there
(but i would if i could)

best regards from germany

yor old fan

Guenter W.

Brian Ashmore said...

Guenter! Wish you could be here, too, buddy! Let me know when you've seen
Dark Knight.

bathunter said...

Hello Brian,

tomorrow it is DK day!!!
Great show,
but i think one page is missing ;-)

regards to your family

Guenter